OpenIPC 2.1 (Buildroot)
- fh8852 - start of development
- fh8856 - start of development
- hi3516ev200 - fully ready for use :100: :ok:
- hi3516ev300 - fully ready for use :100: :ok:
- hi3518ev300 - ready to use but need more usage reports :+1:
- we are also porting other processors from our old project
- ssc335 - final stage of development :eye:
- xm530 - experimental stage of development :office_worker:
- xm550 - experimental stage of development :office_worker:
In the future, support processors is planned:
- and others...
At the moment, we are working on creating a high-quality repository with source code.
Please be patient because we want to provide a completely beautiful and ready-made project.
Quick build from sources¶
Install some packages to system and clone OpenIPC repo
sudo apt-get update -y ; sudo apt-get install -y bc build-essential git unzip git clone --depth=1 https://github.com/OpenIPC/openipc-2.1.git cd openipc-2.1
Run the commands below for your board and your files will end up in the "output/images" directory
export PLATFORM=hisilicon make prepare make BOARD=unknown_unknown_hi3516ev200_openipc all
export PLATFORM=hisilicon make prepare make BOARD=unknown_unknown_hi3516ev300_openipc all
export PLATFORM=hisilicon make prepare make BOARD=unknown_unknown_hi3518ev300_openipc all
export PLATFORM=sigmastar make prepare make BOARD=unknown_unknown_ssc335_openipc all
export PLATFORM=xiongmai make prepare make BOARD=unknown_unknown_xm530_openipc all
Software might do product usage data collection including SoC and sensor model name to gather statistics used in QA process.
We guaranty that the data is fully anonymized, and does not contain anything that can arguably be considered data about an individual, that could be considered end-user data; or that could be sensitive or confidential to users.